Monday, July 25, 2011

Magen's Bay

Last week our schedules got rearranged due to a change in dock times in St. Thomas. I work 9 - 12 and didn't have to be back to work until 6:00. First thing that popped into my mind ... BEACH!!! Iryna and I decided that we needed to go on vacation for a few hours so we put on our swim suits and headed for Magen's Bay. A short taxi ride later and we arrived. It was the perfect day of relaxation that I needed after dealing with kids. The day was absolutely perfect ... minus having to cut our vacation short due to going back to work.

This view will never get old

This is something I could definitely get used to



Iryna and I

Love the beach

ANTM ... ha ha

I think I could live on the beach and never get tired of it.
Things are still going well out here in the Caribbean. Work is very tiring but I'm loving it here. Everyday presents a new challenge and a new opportunity to learn and grow. I hope that where ever this blog posts find you, you take every opportunity to become a better person. Always tell those around you how much they mean to you, because when you are not around them, you will definitely wish you could tell them. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment