Sunday, September 11, 2011

Formal Nights

 Last week a group of us finished work early so we went out twice for formal night. I had bought two new dresses the week before so I was excited to wear them. At night, us girls from Camp can usually be found with the Latin Band. I have a new love for Latin music and the dancing! The boys are amazing to listen to and so much fun to hang out with. Here are some pictures ...
My Canadian!
Dani (from Serbia) and Iryna (from Belarus)
 I just can't figure out how to rotate this picture ha ha
 Where the band plays
 The Latin Trio!
 Miss her already!
Burgundy Lounge
Ignacio (he's in the showband) from Uruguay 
 Sam's Piano Bar
 After listening to the Latin Band, we went to the Disco for some more dancing and fun!!
 Camp Girls
 Stick em up!
Dancing the night away!
Strike a pose!

Crazy Tony and kelly!
 Later in the week we went out again with the Latin boys. The boys on the ends are from D.R.
 Rafael from D.R., Ignacio from Uruguay, and Andrea from Croatia
 Group shot!
 Such studs ya?
 Silly Rafael!!
 Gumbie and Joe Bananas
 Two of the 4 Domincans
 My South African!! miss her!!
Upside down shot!

1 comment:

  1. So many fun adventures you are having. And I LOVED your dress. You looked gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete