Monday, September 19, 2011

My Last Night on the Dream

 Leaving the Dream was incredibly sad for me. The girls I work with are my sisters. We have shared many laughs, joys, tears, and memories. We came from all over the world and quickly became a family! I miss you Camp Carnival Dream Team!!!
 My Team on the dance floor
 We get a little nutty after dealing with all the kids
 Canadian ... enough said (haha love you Heather)
 Setting up for Kids Dinner
 Boy do I miss these girls
 In the words of Miss Lidiya ... "So Nice!"
 Besides my family, I will miss sunrises and sunsets across the horizon. Pictures do not even begin to do the beautiful view justice. It is absolutely breathtaking and peaceful! I will miss those subtle, quite moments!
 Mattia from Malta ... This little boy melted all of our hearts in camp.
 Miss Nora from Peru
 Got pretty to take some pictures
 One of my favorite Philippinas ... Owen!
 Wendy from New Zealand ... talk about an amazing woman ... she is one of the best!
 Doing some dancing with Andrea
 Go Own! Go Owen!
Some of my sisters at The Song, listening to the Latin Trio
Robert from the Latin Trio! This man holds a special place in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment