Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Few More Special Ones

This little girl was my special buddy a few weeks ago. She bought me a key chain with my name on it. She had her mom bring her to camp specifically when I was working. She was such a sweetheart and helped make that cruise enjoyable for me.

This group of girls I met during embarkation while I was doing "Just Ask." From then on, we were all on a first name basis (including their parents). They were a fun bunch of girls and I greatly enjoyed having them.

Every cruise there seems to be a few special kids that can either make or break the week. The past few weeks we have had a great bunch of kids, but these few girls really touched my heart. This week, however, we seem to have a particularly rough bunch, from spoiled kids, to mean kids, to those who simply believe the rules do not apply to them. Lets hope for a better bunch next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment